Start a Team
Gather your friends, family or go to your women's club or organization and form a team! It's a great way to fundraise and support the American Diabetes Association's movement to Stop Diabetes. Riding together with other women is a fun, healthy activity that you can do together.
Teams come in all sizes — two to get started and five or more people to make a full team! Learn more about different types of teams:
- Family Teams
- Clubs & Organization Teams
- Corporate/Company Teams
- Team Red
Get Started Today!
- Find either the Santa Barbara event or the San Francisco Bay Area event, and then register by clicking the "Start a Team" button.
- Choose a team name—make sure to inform your team members of the name.
- Have your team members register by finding the event, clicking on "Join an Existing Team" and searching for your team name.
- Set goals and work together to make your Tour de Cure Women's Series experience fun and memorable!
- If you've already registered as an individual and wish to become a team captain, please email email@example.com or contact your local staff member and include your name, event and team name. We will move your registration to the team.
Take Advantage of Your Team Webpage!
- A webpage is created for each Women's Series team when you register—it's easy to get started! Team Captains can update their team's webpage and use the provided tools to track their team roster and fundraising progress. Login to your Tour Center and follow the prompts.
- Enter a message about your team (be sure to personalize it and let people know why your team is riding and that others are welcome to join your team), upload a photo, and you're ready to go!
- Team captains can send group email messages to team members and monitor the team's progress directly from his or her Tour Center.
- We're here to help if you need it. Call your local ADA staff person at 1-888-DIABETES or 1-800-DIABETES. There is also a link to chat or talk in your Tour Center.