Start/Join a Team
CREATE A TEAM AND CELEBRATE THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE
TOUR DE CURE
It’s more fun to Tour together! Gather your friends, family and co-workers and ride to Stop Diabetes®. Serving as a Tour de Cure Team Captain can be so rewarding! By forming a team YOU can be a leader in the fight to Stop Diabetes®. All it takes is the willingness to reach out to others and a little extra time, and you’ll become one of the ADA’s most important volunteers.
Teams come in all sizes — two to get started and five or more people to make a full team! Teams options include:
- Corporate/Company Teams
- Family Teams
- Club Teams
- National Teams - Companies and organizations with teams that participate in multiple events across the country.
Get started today!
- Find your Tour de Cure event, then register by clicking the "Start a Team" button.
- Choose a team name—make sure to inform your team members of the name.
- Have your team members register by finding the event, clicking on "Join an Existing Team" and searching for your team name.
- Set goals and work together to make your Tour de Cure experience fun and memorable!
- If you've already registered as an individual and wish to become a team captain, please email email@example.com and include your name, event and team name. We will move your registration to the team.
Join an existing team
Take advantage of your team webpage!
- A webpage is created for each team when you register—it's easy to get started! Team Captains can update their team's webpage and use the provided tools to track their team roster and fundraising progress. Login to your Tour Center and follow the prompts.
- Enter a message about your team (be sure to personalize it and let people know why your team is riding and that others are welcome to join your team), upload a photo, and you're ready to go!
- Team captains can send group email messages to team members and monitor the team's progress directly from his or her Tour Center.
- We're here to help if you need it. Call your local ADA staff person at 1-888-DIABETES or our online support line. The link to chat or talk is in your Tour Center.