Training Tips from Celebrity Trainer Chris Carmichael & Carmichael Training Systems!
Chris Carmichael, World Renowned Coach and Trainer, lends his support to the Tour de Cure and the American Diabetes Association. Chris has worked with many elite athletes, including Tour de France cyclists, Ironman World Champion Peter Reid, and Indy Car driver Eliseo Salazar. Now he wants to help our Tour riders and all those living with diabetes, be the best they can be.
- Introduction to CTS & Tour de Cure (Week 1 of 12)
- Pace Yourself (Week 2 of 12)
- Work on your skills (Week 3 of 12)
- Work on your group riding skills (Week 4 of 12)
- Work on some intensity (Week 5 of 12)
- Take rest days (Week 6 of 12)
- Train your gut (Week 7 of 12)
- Hydrate (Week 8 of 12)
- Dress for success (Week 9 of 12)
- Taper (Week 10 of 12)
- What to eat & drink on day of ride (Week 11 of 12)
- Have FUN (Week 12 of 12)